Low emissivity (Low-E) is a glass that radiated, or emits, low levels of radiant energy on its surface. Low – E glass may be classified as single silver glass or double silver glass and so on. It also has a durable surface and if is easily fabricated to secondary glass products such as IGU, tempered glass and laminated glass.
- Low-E glasses impact visible light transmittance by allowing the perfect amount of natural light into the building
- Solar energy transmittance
- Everlasting energy efficient
- Extremely low solar heat transmittance effectively impedes solar heat radiation
- High far infrared reflectance; reduced thermal transfer due to temperature difference
- Can be bent and post-tempered after coating
- Has optical properties and energy efficiency as ordinary Low-E glass.
- Green Houses
- High Performance Buildings
- Curtain Walls